My Experiences with PS4

Finally I bought my very own Star Wars Battlefront PS4 limited edition. I've searched through many stores in Funan IT Mall to find this and the sales person at all the shops told me that I've arrived 1 week late as the stocks for this edition has been sold out. I was first disappointed but didn't gave up to search for it. My girlfriend told me let's go to the Challenger store as we have not searched there yet and it is located at the last floor of Funan. 

Guess what, they do have stock for it and damn I was delighted. Bought one and with a happy smile on my face I quickly went home to install it. When I first opened it up, the first thing was that the smell of new electronic item and this is what I've received:

- A really cool and fascinating artwork PS4 detailed box.
- PS4 Console with Darth Vader Face Decal (500GB)
- A customised colourful black and sturdy controller
- The Battlefront Game
- 4 Free Classic Star Wars Games that can be downloaded through the PlayStation Online Store.
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- Freebies (12 Months PSN Membership)
- Manuals

Overall Experience:

It was freaking cool with the PS4 Darth Vader Decal Console sitting on my desk but the insides are all the same. No new themes of the PS4 interface that goes with the Star Wars Bundle and also the classic games are fun and entertaining to kill off that few minutes of your boring time. The controller is sturdy with no loose parts and it doesn't feel cheap eventhough I first look at the controller it is as though it is cheaply made. 

The initial interface start-up was a breeze and also signing up for new members of their PSN is not troublesome and not many forms to fill in but I only encountered a server error after going through their second last step. Maybe this is due to my internet connection issues.

Gameplay:

Gameplay of my very first game was Star Wars Battlefront was smooth and the installation was not a concern as EA and DICE had made a mini game for me to play while the game installs. The mini game was me controlling Darth Vader and killing all the incoming reinforcements of the Rebels. It was fun and interesting for EA and DICE to place that to keep my boredom out while installing the game. 

Interface:

PS4 interface is cool and had not much difference from the last PlayStation but the PSN content was able to keep me glued for a while as they had numerous game tittles and alot of things to download from.

Issues:

The only real problem I had is when I want to register my machine for warranty through their PSN. The error they gave me was that I had a invalid serial number engraved at the bottom of my PS4 and I was astounded. I tried numerous times and still the error occurred. I couldn't figure out what was the issue. I called up the PlayStation Customer Support and they too told me that my Serial Number was invalid and informed me to contact the store I bought from. Thus, I called Challenger and the same old routine, put me on hold and will get back to me after they forward my issues to the store directly as the number I was calling is for general purposes.

They did call me back but end up they said there was nothing they could do and thereafter, I was disappointed but not given up hope yet as I went back to PlayStation Support to try my luck but this time I went through their email system instead of calling. Now hoping for the best.

Least to say, I wasn't disappointed to had purchase my very own PS4 console.